Join now

Indoor beachvolley (The Hague)

Dear Hagenaren

The indoor beach-volley season has started and I am searching for fresh entries who may join our group of players. We're about 15 people who wish to play regularly (precisely, every week on Tuesday and / or Thursday) here Protected content and we're playing together since a couple of years by now.

It works this way - every Monday I send out an e-mail asking to the members of our mailing list to confirm whether they're going to play that week or not (needless to say, none of us makes it every week due to travels / other things to do; this is why we're 15 but do usually gather in no more than 8). Once people have confirmed I confirm the courts; note that if we don't show up we've to pay regardless, so we must be reliable when it comes to confirm / not confirming our presence.

I am now searching for some new people who could enjoy playing with us. We're not professional players - but surely "active" and now and then, depending on the group, also quite competitive; if you wish to join you don't need to be proficient, but perhaps having played (volley or beach volley) a bit in the past, knowing the game enough to be a good team-member and enjoying a couple of hours of match without problems.

Well...I am happy to hear from you if you start to be curious about it!

Claudia

The Hague Forum

Our Global Partners