HiTech Agenda is a Lean start-up in the world of technology events featuring more than Protected content the most influential events around the world. These events are where the most world’s most creative minds in technology gather, network, learn, and decide what’s hot and what’s not and where the largest tech companies are represented and which sponsor the events.
Being a lean start-up, at HiTech Agenda we are in the process of rolling out our dedicated platform for these events. From nurturing relationships with tech events to reaching out and promoting tech companies, our goal is to create a unique blend of valuable content that is relevant to a broad demographic of tech-minded individuals around the world. Our vision is to provide our audience with a continuous stream of breaking innovations coming out of these events making it accessible to all. After a few months of getting the basics right we now feel confident to take HiTech Agenda through the next levels of development on several fronts.
Internship Areas of Experience in four broad areas (not limited to nor restrict by the
experience we can provide interns).
1. Content Marketing i.e. “Director of Content” / SEO / Social media management campaigns
2. Public relations / Press relationships to tech companies and larger tech community
3. Creative development and maintenance of sales process i.e. reaching out.
4. Coding skills in php, C++, Java, HTML, Wordpress expertise.
In addition, we work with a variety of tools on a daily basis to manage our work such as: Hootsuite, Pipedrive, MailChimp and Wunderlist, among other tools that support productivity.
Gaining work experience at HiTech Agenda – what to expect?
Since there is no other website dedicated within this area, there is plenty of room for innovative ideas and the chance to participate in a grand vision that is HiTech Agenda. Combined with a structured approach and an entrepreneurial attitude we look forward to deliver continuous valuable content to our online audience and provide our interns with sought-after skills that employers of today will be looking for, especially those creating new and disruptive business models that are becoming more prevalent.
A lean start-up does not follow the corporate approach to business development, being more open and flexible in nature, a lean start up will provide ample opportunity to experience what a start-up company goes through during uncertain, chaotic, and fast-changing times. Moreover, the traditional corporate structure is quickly becoming a thing of the past (if not already obsolete), with technological innovations offering a greater speed of implementation, larger organizations are becoming left behind unable to respond to external conditions, with clients only getting smarter by the day. With that said, the talents of the future will place a greater emphasis on the ability to embrace change - to constantly seek out new opportunities to disrupt the status quo that lends itself to an inquisitive nature and discipline.
Qualities we are looking for in our HiTech Interns:
- Coachable "Out of the Box" thinker
- Great analytical skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Results driven
- Attention to Detail
- Team Player
Language: Full English professional proficiency
What can we offer in return?
In return for the effort applied towards the development of HiTech Agenda we are able to offer one of the following:
- Provide each intern with a full personal WordPress website, personal landing page, domain, (Value: Protected content
- Offer networking opportunities at technology events as member of press for HiTech Agenda
- Offer a free pass to attend a tech event of choice after the internship has been completed. (to be determined based on availability: Value between Protected content
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATIONS FRIDAY 31ST OF OCTOBER
Please send in the following:
2. Letter of Motivation max Protected content
3. Visit our website Protected content select your top 5 tech events
- Provide 5 critical points for website improvement i.e user experience
- Provide 5 monetization ideas for HiTech Agenda
- Provide a short explanation (max. Protected content "For whom is our website suitable?"
Send this in to: Protected content before the 31st of October
David van Baarsel
Co-founder of HiTech Agenda
Visit us: Protected content and follow us on twitter: @hitechagenda