Join now

Invitation to Worldschool Event (The Hague)

Dear all,

On Monday 4th March Worldschool - the organisation I work for - will organize its annual Worldschool Event . Approximately Protected content from secondary schools in the Netherlands
will present the results of their research in English - implemented for Dutch NGO’s having projects in Africa and Asia. This will take place from 10. Protected content in Alphen aan den Rijn Protected content by train from Utrecht).

There will be presentations regarding climate change, business,
health, education, migration and arts and crafts. I am looking for people from Africa and Asia who would like to attend some of the presentations as a country experts. The pupils have made an enormous effort to contribute to development work and appreciate feedback on their results. You do not need to be an expert on a specific We normally work together with the Erasmus University for this programme but unfortunately foreign master students are not available to attend this year. That is why it is a bit short notice.

Please see: Protected content for more information.

Worldschool Event Protected content
4th of March
Ashram College
Marsdiep 289
Alphen a/d Rijn
10.00 – 15.30 h.

We offer:

- Travel expenses to Alphen a/d Rijn
- Lunch
- Formal Letter of appreciation
- Dutch pupils eager to meet you!

Would you like to participate in this Event? Let us know and we’ll
inform you about the assignments of our students.

Please send an email to Koviljka Pajcin at Worldschool: Protected content or give a phone call Protected content
and let us know: your name, mobile nr. (only used if really neccesary)
and your country of origin. If you need more info, please let me know.

The Hague Forum

Our Global Partners