Job Posting: Communications Manager (The Hague)
Job Posting: Communications Manager
Contract: Protected content full-time, competitive salary
Organization: A well-established European Organization in the sustainable energy field
The Communication Manager will be responsible for developing and executing the communication plan including the dissemination tasks for European projects. This includes:
- Developing a comprehensive communication strategy
- Creating an identity and branding
- Creating and managing the necessary communication tools including websites and ensuring presence at key events
- Presentations at conferences, seminars, workshops, etc.
- Developing publications, articles, papers
- In possession of legal residence and working permit in Belgium
- Excellent English, other languages (French, German, Dutch etc. a definite plus)
- Knowledge of regional and local authorities Communication strategies;
- Good knowledge of the European institutional framework
For more details, send an email to Protected content with subject
"Communications Manager HR/CM03/11"