Join now

Looking for a housemate in Scheveningen (The Hague)

Hi all, I (Dutch|male| Protected content looking for a housemate for in my new appartment in Scheveningen.

It is a great spacious apartment with an amazing living room with high ceilings (4,5m), 2 bedrooms of 12m2 and a souterrain of 28m2. There is a bathroom with the bath and shower separated and there is a separate toilet. The complete apartment is completely renovated one year ago.

Because I am living a "remote laptop lifestyle" I will be away for about 5 months per year.
My motivation to find a housemate is because I love the international environment and I think it great to have good shares and inspirations with culture, beach, active sports, food, wine, beers and traveling.

The full rent of the appartment is Protected content excl. utilities. I like to split this 50/50, 60/40 or 70/30. Depending if you like to sleep in one of the bedrooms or in the Souterrain.

I am running an internet business in self-development and accountability. Next to this I do live events and trainings events in Europe.

Please send me a message on Protected content find me on FB at Christiaan Oosterveen.