Join now

Looking for furnished apartment for 8 months (The Hague)

Dear all,
I am a Lebanese expat, moving to The Netherlands at the beginning of February and will be working for the Special Tribunal for Lebanon until end of September Protected content .
I am looking for a fully furnished apartment in The Hague (near Centraal station) or Leidschendam if possible (the closest to the Tribunals' address: Dokter van der Stamstraat 1
Protected content Leidschendam)
It should be very close to public transports that can lead me to the tribunal.
The area should be a safe, secure and sane one. The apartment should not be on the ground floor. The building should be clean, salubrious and decent. We will be two in the apartment but one bedroom is enough.
I do not want any shared facilities and/or utilities. Everything should be inside the apartment, including the bathroom and restroom.
My budget is approximately 900/ Protected content per month. This price should be inclusive (electricity, water, gas, television, internet, etc.).
If anyone could help me to find an apartment within the criterion I have fixed above, I would be grateful.
It is better to rent directly from the landlord, but I am flexible about it.
My preferences are the Center of The Hague (except Holland Spoor and China Town area) or a place around the tribunal where I can go by walking.
Best Regards,