Join now

Luxurious apartment with large garden (The Hague)

Now that our current tenant has bought a house, this beautiful apartment that was built in Protected content be available at the 9th of July. The apartment is completely renovated, has high ceilings (3.30m), a surface of Protected content , two bedrooms and a small cellar. It is fully furnished and equipped with everything a household needs. The garden also has a surface of Protected content and there is a shed for garden furniture, bicycles and more. My husband and I live above the apartment, so we can provide you easily with services you might require regarding the apartment. We also like to help you get around in The Hague and the rest of the Netherlands.
The apartment is located near the city center, public transportation (trams, buses and trains) and has an easy access to the main highways (direction, Amsterdam, Rotterdam, Utrecht) and is located in a nice and quiet neighborhood, close to the Haagse Bos, a park where you can see the palace of our former queen.
Languages: English (of course), French, German and enough Spanish for a simple conversation. Rental price € 1.500,-. If you are interested, please contact me and I will give you more detailed information.
Frieda Crooy, Protected content