Join now

music dance performance (The Hague)

Hi there:) I make my performance on the 9th of September at 19: 30.
You are very welcome:) Look at the description below. You also can sign to The Hague Music Lovers group and sign up there:
FUSION and INFUSION OF MUSIC AND DANCE
(infusion of art to your veins)

TOWARDS and AWAY - Topic for the evening

Xymena Skowron, Eva Berger and Sahil Bahl meet to share an evening of beautiful music and great dance in the space of a warm and embracing home.

We found that we are longing to meet vivid people and share with them, with you, our talents, our stories and to experience your reactions.
So, we invented these improvisation evenings. Every evening has its own Topic and brand new origin story. We are inspired by the Present Moment, telling the stories based on the Topic. The dancer is inspiring the musicians and vice versa. We don´t know where we go. We tell the stories by Music, body, requisits, using the public to be part of performance.

"TOWARDS and AWAY, this will be topic for next performance.
Shall I stay or shall I go? Do I want to go towards you or away from you? Which direction? Unite with you or run away from you? Maybe I want to run away from Me? Meet you, split with you.
"Hi, nice to meet Me. I´m I. How are you, my dear I?""

XYMENA: violin, piano, guitar and voice
SAHIL: guitar, voice
Eva: dance and consciousness movement.
You will hear and see an American, Polish rhythms, dance inspired by 5rhythms, Wu-shu or Kathak. With a requisites and weapons....(This Concept of performing is called -STEP OUT OF THE STORY)

PROGRAM: 19: Protected content doors - cup of tea or coffee
19: Protected content - First half
20: Protected content - Break
20: Protected content - Second half
20:40 -...... - free music, dancing, chatting.

ENTRANCE: 10, - including tea or coffee
There will be also bar so you can buy some beer, wine or snacks.
If you are short of money, let us know, take your friend and pay just 10,- for the both of you

Engelenburgstraat 9, Protected content Den Haag. On the entrance door to the street, there will some nice picture. Don´t ring the bell. Call the phone number: Protected content . or to the consul of The Hague music lovers group. We will get you.

The Hague Forum

Our Global Partners