Join now

Pro Musician & Teacher Available for Lessons (The Hague)

I am an experienced young musician and music teacher from New York City, now permanently living in Den Haag. For the past decade I have served as a musical director and teacher for public and private schools, theater programs, rock bands, and privately with students of all ages and levels of experience. I am very proud to be able to say that I have former students who are currently on Broadway and touring internationally with bands and theatrical productions. I also have an extensive performance resume as a singer and keyboardist, having toured nearly the entire world for the past several years with some very well known German rock bands, as well as my own projects.

I am currently looking to take on a small number of private students in the disciplines of Voice, Piano, Guitar, and Songwriting in Den Haag and the surrounding areas. All ages and levels of experience are welcome, but please note that the lessons will be taught primarily in English. Lessons can take place at my studio or in your home.

Please contact me at Protected content for info on rates, scheduling, and to set up an introductory lesson.