Join now

Room for rent in Duinoord area (The Hague)

I’m renting out a room in my apartment in tranquil Dunklerstraat, Duinoord. The room itself is pretty small but the apartment is 80m² in total with a huge kitchen + living area, so a lot of space to share. There is a 1,20 x 2,00 m bed at your disposal + a little beside table and some space for your own wardrobe. Separate toilet and huge walk-in shower, fully-equipped kitchen with access to the balcony.
The tram station of no. Protected content Scheveningen/ Hollands spoor) is around the corner + bus stop of no. Protected content Vrederust).
The rent is 640€ per month including all charges (electricity+gas, water, internet, visitors parking permit etc.), one month deposit. Min. rental period 6 months.
My perfect flatmate would be some young professional with an outgoing, open-minded attitude as well as a natural understanding of cleanness and mutual respect.
If you’re interested, please contact me with some details about yourself (age, job, hobbies…) and we’ll arrange a viewing Protected content on week days or daytime on weekends) to get to know each other.

Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners

The Hague Forum