Join now

Room for rent in Duinoord area (The Hague)

I’m renting out a room in my apartment in tranquil Dunklerstraat, Duinoord. The room itself is pretty small but the apartment is 80m² in total with a huge kitchen + living area, so a lot of space to share. There is a 1,20 x 2,00 m bed at your disposal + a little beside table and some space for your own wardrobe. Separate toilet and huge walk-in shower, fully-equipped kitchen with access to the balcony.
The tram station of no. Protected content Scheveningen/ Hollands spoor) is around the corner + bus stop of no. Protected content Vrederust).
The rent is 640€ per month including all charges (electricity+gas, water, internet, visitors parking permit etc.), one month deposit. Min. rental period 6 months.
My perfect flatmate would be some young professional with an outgoing, open-minded attitude as well as a natural understanding of cleanness and mutual respect.
If you’re interested, please contact me with some details about yourself (age, job, hobbies…) and we’ll arrange a viewing Protected content on week days or daytime on weekends) to get to know each other.