• 2 bedrooms + a little studio, ideal both for a couple or a single person.
• Protected content Gas/electricity/ water approx. 200€ extra.
Approx. Protected content
• Beautiful fully furnished and fully renovated 4 room apartment situated on the top floor of a National Monument Building.
• It is located in the nice and quiet Zorgvliet area near the shopping area at the Statenkwartier, and just a minute walking away from the OPCW, ICTY, the new Europol premises, most of the ambassadors residences, the Vredespaleis (ICJ: International Court of Justice) and the Shell HQ.
• Two bedrooms + a little studio.
• 1 modern bathroom (shower, sink, mirror, shelves, washing-machine & drier, cupboard Protected content WC.
• 1 kitchen equipped with all the appliances and utilities.
• High quality wooden floors in the entire apartment
• Design furniture.
• Balcony on the top floor of the building with views over the Peace Palace and the official presidential residence.
• Modern elevator.
• A garden just for tenants is provided in the building.
• Private car parking place.
• Private bicycle storage.
• Very big separate storage room.
• Exclusive neighbourhood of The Hague: Zorgvliet.
• Secure and safe because of intensive police surveillance of the area (surrounded by embassies).
• Very silent, the only noises which can be heard are the birds and the nature.
• Very good connexions with public transport, and midway between the city centre and the sea; only five minute away from the shopping district of Frederik Hendriklaan (Statenkwartier).
• Many expats in the building; “Expat-friendly” community.
• Extremely stable and healthy financial situation of the community of owners.
• The building has a caretaker.
• Further, you don't have to pay any state agent commission (only a deposit which will be reimbursed at the end of the agreement and if everything is in order): You can start living comfortably as ever from the very first day at no extra cost and keeping the paperwork to a minimum.
For some pics, please follow this link:
Please address to me at the following e-mail address: