Join now

International Thessaloniki Night Half Marathon

I'm a new member here, and I'm excited to have started moving from Véroia and just accepted a lease in Thessaloniki over by the train station (yay!).

***EDITED***

I just started training for the 5k race, which is part of the International Thessaloniki Night Half Marathon, 10k, and 5k events on Sunday night, **NOVEMBER 21, Protected content I'm curious about who else may be interested in participating? Maybe we can sync up and hang out before during or after the races?

***Deadline for completion of registrations and payments is Monday, October 25, Protected content

The site says, "Runners have the right to register and participate in the events only in case they are either fully vaccinated against COVID 19 or in case they have a disease certificate, up to 15 days before the pick up of the runner’s package from the Registration Center. All runners have to meet the conditions for participation, such as they are described and they are valid based on the clarifying instructions of the General Secretariat of Sports, before the date of the events."

Protected content

Would love to know what other events are happening in the city, and especially *after October 7, when I complete my move.* Thanks in advance for sharing! (Also, my DMs are open to folks interested in going for a run to practice for the 5k+ **about 6 weeks away, or to go lifting at the gym - I've got a membership at TopFitness on Monastiriou)!**

Thessaloniki Forum

Our Global Partners