Join now

Serviced Suites (Tianjin)

I thought it would be good to share some of the options of short to long term stays here in Tianjin since I am personally in the hospitality industry and am pretty particular about the conditions of the apartments i live in.

Tianjin has quite a good selection of apartments for long term stays. There's Modena, 3 Somersets and Ariva in town. In fact, hotels are also expanding into the long term stay business, of which includes Pan Pacific Tianjin, where I personally work in.

Our hotel offers a good range of one-bedroom apartments consisting of a fully equipped kitchenette including a nespresso machine and a full sized refrigerator, in-room laundry facilities and best of all - the usage of all hotel facilities (yes, state of the art gymnasium, complimentary bicycle rental and indoor temperature controlled swimming pool)

Stays can be as short as a week and well, as long as you like. Thought it would be nice to share the information of my workplace, since this is the only thing that I know best in Tianjin. :)

You can check up our website at Protected content or call me up at the hotel if you should require any further information. :)

Hopefully this is of help to you guys who are planning to make the move into Tianjin.

Cheers,

Charmaine

Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners

Tianjin Forum