Join now

Serviced Suites (Tianjin)

I thought it would be good to share some of the options of short to long term stays here in Tianjin since I am personally in the hospitality industry and am pretty particular about the conditions of the apartments i live in.

Tianjin has quite a good selection of apartments for long term stays. There's Modena, 3 Somersets and Ariva in town. In fact, hotels are also expanding into the long term stay business, of which includes Pan Pacific Tianjin, where I personally work in.

Our hotel offers a good range of one-bedroom apartments consisting of a fully equipped kitchenette including a nespresso machine and a full sized refrigerator, in-room laundry facilities and best of all - the usage of all hotel facilities (yes, state of the art gymnasium, complimentary bicycle rental and indoor temperature controlled swimming pool)

Stays can be as short as a week and well, as long as you like. Thought it would be nice to share the information of my workplace, since this is the only thing that I know best in Tianjin. :)

You can check up our website at Protected content or call me up at the hotel if you should require any further information. :)

Hopefully this is of help to you guys who are planning to make the move into Tianjin.

Cheers,

Charmaine

Tianjin Forum