Join now

Weekend in Qilihai (Tianjin)

Hi All,

I am planning to spend a relaxing weekend in Qilihai(七里海). It probably will be on 15th, June. The plan is to enjoy some naturel view , do some chatting, have some little picnics and enjoy the sunshice, if there is any sunshine on that day.
FYI, Qilihai is a preserved area of swamp, so you can see some unique landscape and birds. Besides, if you are interested, you can also try some crabs there. As a matter of fact, it is also my first time to go there, so you can check the pics online youselves. The admission is ~50RMB for an adult with a coupon, otherwise it will be 120RMB.
We just came up with this idea and not sure how many paticipants there will be. We have three people on board now, and one of us will drive, so we have space for one more passenger. Whereas, it doesnt mean we dont welcome more people. Otherwise, we can also rent a big car or figure out some other ways of transportation.
As for the expense, I think we basicaly just need to share the gas and maybe the food, since we dont have any sponsor unfortunately, but it wont be much anyway.
If you are interested, please give me a shout.
Have a nice day!

BR
Jack

Tianjin Forum

Our Global Partners