Join now

Apartment for Sale -- great price, legal documents (Tirana)

If you're looking for an apartment and are considering buying, I have a friend with two apartments; he'd like to sell one of them.

The first apartment is beside the American Embassy, on Rruge Elbanasit (address: Pallate Abaui Shkalla 1 kati 5). This apartment is 67 square meters, and he's asking 75,000 Euro.

This is a great location, the apartment is fully furnished and ready to move into. It's a legal building with documents of registration, has a great bathroom with bathtub, washer, all appliances, and roomy living room and bedroom, great views of Mount Dajti.

The second apartment is on Rruga Beqir Luga Near Sheshi Avni Rustemi. This is also Protected content meters, with a balcony and a garage. The building is new and this apartment particularly beautiful, with a garage and balcony. Documents of registration are in process, and he's asking 95.000 euro for this.

Links to the google map locations are below - if you're interested I can get you pictures and a tour of either place.

Email me here, or at Protected content , or call Protected content from your local number, Protected content .

Tirana Forum