Join now

Executive & Life Coaching available in Tirana

Views

My name is Jean and I offer Executive and Life Coaching for English-speaking people across Europe, Asia and the U.S.

I am based in Munich but traveling regularly to Tirana. I provide coaching both in person as well as on phone/skype to meet your needs.

I am seeking both individual private clients as well as contacts within your company for an introduction to serve the corporate needs.

I work with both executives as well as individuals who find themselves in a variety of situations where they feel having a coach would help them move forward to achieve their objectives in a faster way than they could do by themselves.
Some examples include:

- seeking clarity in what you want in your personal and/or professional life
- dealing with a transition, loss or challenging circumstances
- career coaching
- presentation & communication skills coaching
- building up confidence to do something that feels right to you
- making decisions aligned to fit what you want (not what they "should" do)
- taking control of your life, creating a life plan and steps to move you forward
- understanding the beliefs/habits that anchor behaviors that don't serve you,
replacing them with more useful ones that move you forward

I also work frequently with expatriates in helping them finding clarity on what really matters to them in their own life, how to make decisions to lead to a more fulfilling life. This has come from word of mouth referrals and also because I have lived in both roles of the executive overseas and because of my own personal journey as a wife and mother in a challenging environment.

As I do travel to Tirana, we can meet in person or we can work via phone or SKYPE video call to meet your needs.

So if you are thinking about it, there is no harm in reaching out to try it. I offer a free one hour trial session with no obligation.

Either send me a message or use the ContactUs form on the website.

My company link is here
Protected content

My blog is here with some articles you may find useful:
Protected content

You can find me on Facebook here:
Protected content

Thanks!
Jean

Tirana Forum

Our Global Partners