Join now

1LDK Apartment in Shinjuku-gyoenmae for rent (Tokyo)

I am planning to move back to Germany and I would like to rent my apartment to someone. It is a fully renovated airy sunny spacious comfortable 1LDK apartment of 40Mx2 size, with the balcony facing south located in the quiet district of Shinjuku nearby beautiful Shinjukugyoen park. Ideal residence for one person or two. 3 min walk to Shinjuku-gyoenmae metro station, 5 min walk to Shinjuku-sいanchome, and about 13 min walk to JR Shinjuku station East exit. Close to everything and easy access to everywhere in and outside the city. The apartment is fully furnished with a very comfortable double bed, fridge, washing machine, microwave, luxury sofa-bed, kotatsu table, cutleries, dishes, plates cups, two bedsheets, blankets, futon, futon covers, one inflatable airbed, three pillows and curtains and more. Bikes are available upon request without any additional fee. Photos are available on request and you are welcome to visit to see the interior and the exterior. My ideal lessee(s) is someone who keeps the apartment clean, causes no damage to the property, never delays the payment and also rents for a longer term. The apartment will be available around mid December Protected content . The monthly rent will be approx. 150K JPY (negotiable) including utility fees and internet (wifi or/and cable). If you are interested, let me know. Prior to rent, you are welcome to do homestay for half price or less if you wish. I can give you good directions about the neighborhood as well as Tokyo before I leave.