Join now

CASH INCENTIVE 4 U: Japanese Candidate Referral (Tokyo)

Views

Good Evening All,

I wanted to reach out to our fellow InterNation's community and ask for help in recommending any potential candidates who may be potentially suited to work in a contact centre, specifically for Expedia.

With that said, our company Aegis Global is offering, should the candidate be successful a referral fee of:

CASH INCENTIVE: RM Protected content JPY 33,000)

This would effectively be paid to you after 2 weeks of the person having joined the company.

The candidate must obviously be a native Japanese speaker as they would respectively cater to Japanese customers. I would just need to have someone referred to me and I will ensure the necessary is done. Provided they have passed the interview and are offered the role, our company will handle arrangements with regards to flights and visa's etc...

Ideal job for those who want to travel, live in a foreign country and gain not only invaluable memories but also experience in a varying aspects as we do emphasize heavily on training (Related & Unrelated to call centre work)

To give you greater insight into our company, I have outlined below a short transcript of who we are.

Aegis is a global outsourcing and technology company committed to impacting clients’ business outcomes by focusing on enhancing customer experience across all touch points and channels. Aegis was founded 30 years ago in the US and now has operations in 37 locations across 9 countries with more than 37,000 employees. Aegis services over Protected content from verticals such as Banking and Financial Services, Insurance, Technology, Telecom, Healthcare, Travel & Hospitality, Consumer Goods, Retail, Energy & Utilities. The company is wholly owned by Essar, a USD 39 billion conglomerate.

Last but not very least please do not hesitate to visit our website Protected content for more information about us.

Thank you ever so much for your time and by all means if you feel you may have possible candidates do PM me and I will be able to give you all the required information such as Job description, salary and benefits etc... I look forward to hearing from you.

Warm Regards,

Marc Schlaeppi | Talent Engagement Manager – Human Resources | Aegis Malaysia
Symphony House, Pusat Dagangan Dana 1, Jalan PJU1A/46, Protected content Jaya | Selangor
Malaysia | T Protected content , Extn.: Protected content M Protected content
E Protected content | W Protected content

Tokyo Forum

Our Global Partners