Join now

I'm looking for a part time job (Tokyo)

I'm in Japan on a working holiday visa from July to December. I'm a 21-year-old Canadian male. I lived in Japan for 18 months as a child; unfortunately I didn't have the chance to discover Japanese culture, for the simple fact that I was 18 months old when my parents left Japan. I am looking for a job. I am sure I could do my job with enthusiasm and serious. My mother is French Canadians and my father is American. I have both citizenships, and I'm fluent in both languages. I did all my education in French and learn English at school and at home from my father is an ESL teacher.. I worked in different event with children and adult. I have an extended experience as a supervisor of different cultural and sport activities in large parks, including Mount Royal at Beaver Lake ice rink and sports area, Tams Tams of Mont Royal, and special events such as Grand Prix Montreal, Nascar and Football games at Percival stage and soccer games. My work experience, helped develop to intervene in various situations and with various types of clients I am used to flexible hours, outside work and I am aware of the importance of cleanliness, security and order to make sure safety in various places of sports and cultural places. I developed a great ability to interact with users of cultural and sports spaces in Montreal and even in the most difficult situations. Throughout my studies, I have been able to develop my sense of initiative and my skills in several areas. I also manage a fruit and vegetable kiosk, as well as committed to the maintenance in a delicatessen and butcher shop. I'm always looking for new experiences that could improve my professional profile and my culture. My motivation and enthusiasm is exceptional assets in any tasks that will be entrusted to me. In addition, I am perfectly bilingual French and English, versatile and I have a good sense of customer service. It would be a good opportunity to extend my work experience and rediscover Japanese culture. Contact me : Protected content

Tokyo Forum