I'm recruiting sales professionals for Japan (Tokyo)
I am recruiting for a position of Area Manager for Japan for Cosentino Group.
Please send me your CV to Protected content
Cosentino Video: Protected content
Company's website: Protected content
Start the business in Japan through our distributors, establishing plans and strategies to expand the number of customers and contribute to their development through training plans
- Define the strategies, priorities and frameworks (commercial, promotional activity, marketing, management, reporting, etc.)
- Monitor and coordinate the planning for the area GMs
Monitoring Key Accounts/Customers in the Area
- Manage, monitor and evaluate the results of the GMs: evolution and degree of achievement of the planned goals (billing, overall efficiency, profitability by product, contained commercial segment, exposure outlets, etc.)
- Lead and inspire the team reporting to them
- Manage people in the team according to the HR policies
- Perform market prospection and opportunity identification
- Track competitor activity
- Support the team in identifying and evaluating business opportunities
- Ensure that GMs performs tasks properly reporting and updating data systems
Responsible for ensuring Health and Safety procedures and safeguards are enforced at the Area
Degree in arquitecture or similar academical training.
Business management, sales and Marketing.
From 2 to 5 years minimum in the industrial field (stone or construction) working in a similar position, selling in similar markets to Cosentino.
Professional experience at least 10 years managing and training sales profile teams in an international company related to our sector.
Knowledge in our sector projects in Japan
Financial knowledge: economical balances, business plans, interpretation of indicators.
Native Level of Japanese is a must
High level of English is a must
The knowledge of other languages is a plus
Availability to travel and live in the reference market