Join now

International party at Roppongi Hills (6 left) (Tokyo)

◆六本木ヒルズ国際交流会◆ (6 spots left)
International party at Roppongi Hills

Kon'nichiwa! I truly hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas/Holiday and the most outstanding New Year. Toru, a friend of mine asked me again to invite 15 people (including guest) for the “International Party” at a residence in the Roppongi Hills Residential Tower.

On behalf of Toru Wakaida I would like to invite you to an "International Party" at Roppongi Hills on February 2, Protected content 7:00pm Protected content . It’s a great opportunity to meet others and expand friendships. If you have any questions let me know.

NOTE: **** If you wish to attend please, RSVP to me and provide me the number of guest, their first name and gender. ****

The last party was great with wonderful conversation, all you can drink and outstanding food cooked by Chef Gus from Italy.

Thank you ~ Jay Stifflemire

Details are below:

六本木ヒルズ - Roppongi Hills Residential Towers
六本木 Protected content
Minato-ku, Tokyo, Japan Protected content

Public ~ Date and Time: Sunday, February 2, Protected content 7:00pm Protected content

(Message from Toru)
◆International party at Roppongi Hills ◆

Hi,
We are going to have an international party at Roppongi Hils on the 15th of December.
It's gonna start at 7pm to till 10pm. The place will be at room of the Roppongi Hills skyscraper 30th-floor.

☆If you are interested in....
・Making new Japanese friends
・Having good drinks with nice view from skyscraper
・Learning Japanese
・Drink with Japanese people

※Don't worry, if you don't really speak Japanese, I can support you guys to communicate with Japanese people.

So, please feel free to join us.

■The date and time
Sunday, February 2, Protected content 7:00pm Protected content

■The place
Roppoigi Hills-on the 30th floor of Roppongi Hills Residential Towers
It is a six-minute walk from Roppoigi station on the Hibiya line and Oedo line. Meeting place is the Roppongi Hills Louis Vuitton at 6:45 PM. See Map: Protected content

■Fee
¥ Protected content
¥ Protected content Students
¥ Protected content Japanese nationals

Protected content if you join with your friends (except foreigners)

Etc...
■All you can drink
We will prepared nice traditional Italian food, made with the love by Italian chef and cooking teacher Gus Tha Chef.

You can step into the party whenever you want till 10pm
You could find good new friends and it’s a really nice opportunity to communicate with Japanese people ;)

Let's have fun together!

If you guys have any questions, Just feel free to text me (Toru Wakaida) on Facebook.

Thank you.

Hosts

Hosted by:
Toru Wakaida: Protected content
Gus Tha Chef: Protected content

Tokyo Forum

Our Global Partners