Japanese with English capability wanted urgently! (Tokyo)
My company is US based clinical research organization. We are currently have a Full Time urgent vacancy for customer service of our laboratory.
Senior Investigator Services Representative
Serve as primary contact for investigator sites enrolled in active clinical trials. Resolve non-routine and challenging customer
issues requests and concerns. May provide leadership to team in absence of supervisor.
• Liaise with investigator sites to notify of alert values, critical values, data clarifications and data revision requests.
• Act as primary contact for clinical investigator sites. Resolve non-routine and challenging customer issues requests and
• Facilitate the flow of information between investigator site and Project Management.
• Liaise with support services in order to facilitate the laboratory sampling process.
• Ensure that Project Management is made aware of any information that may influence the smooth running of a particular
• Retrieve voicemail messages concerning supply orders, test or document requests, call backs etc. in a prompt manner.
• Train new team members.
• May provide leadership to team in absence of supervisor.
All responsibilities are essential job functions unless noted as nonessential (N).
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
• Excellent customer service skills
• Fluency in one or more foreign language(s) may be required
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Good word processing skills
• Good organizational skills
• Basic leadership skills
• Skill in using the answer call distribution (ACD) system
• Attention to detail
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with coworkers, managers and clients
MINIMUM REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
• High school diploma or educational equivalent and 3 years customer service experience; or equivalent combination of education, training and experience