Job Oppertunity - International QA Manager (Japan) (Tokyo)
I am looking to hire International QA Manager at PayPal Tokyo. You can send me your profiles at Protected content . The JD is as under:
The International Quality Manager - Japan leads the PayPal International team members in Japan. At the core of this role is the unique challenge of tackling the complexity of PayPal’s Japanese ecommerce payment services that serve as a key business platform for thousands of unique merchants and customers. Our applications must be fault tolerant and highly available in every supported language and locale. This role has a unique opportunity to provide quality leadership International Product Quality teams located in Japan.
Responsibilities include hiring and career development of staff, international collaboration with PayPal management, vendor and contract management supporting International Quality Efforts. This position reports to the APAC International Quality Manager based in Singapore.
- Resource allocation, capacity planning, scheduling, risk management, issue resolution and productivity metrics tracking
- Drive team to high levels of communication and collaboration with worldwide PayPal management team
- Mentoring and leading their team to deliver localized features and updates to the site on schedule while achieving high quality objectives.
- Driving measurable change in the company’s product and code quality for the assigned regions
- Performance reviews, compensation, career planning and recruiting new talent in several countries as required to manage varying work load
- Be the focal point of contact for collaboration with PayPal quality and product team managers to drive towards very high levels of quality in PayPal products and offerings
- Review and help IQM’s refine reports and analysis on regional quality metrics
- Support international quality missions provided from senior management
- Content Management collaboration within the assigned regions
Hiring and Contract Management
- Vendor management for outsourced linguistic and localization testing
- Support interviewing and hiring efforts as we build out the International QA team throughout APAC
- Fluency in English and Japanese
Protected content of management experience in a fast-paced software industry with an excellent understanding of Quality Assurance in a globally distributed configuration
Protected content experience in defining and driving action plans to improve organizational effectiveness
Protected content experience managing at least two teams remotely
Protected content experience assessing, selecting and managing vendors conducting quality assurance services
- Outstanding presentation and written skills as well as the ability to deal effectively with both technologists and business representatives from a variety of international backgrounds.
- Exposure to payments of banking systems testing a plus