Join now

Job opportunities in Tokyo from July/August?

Hey everyone and thanks for welcoming me to the group.

I am a fairly recent graduate, having majored in East Asian studies (with Japanese and German language). I've been working for a British NGO managing a successful global education programme for the past three years. I have experience in programme and account management, supplier and stakeholder management, customer services, quality management systems, working with an international team and working in a foreign language (German and French).
My Japanese language skills are at an intermediate level but I am fluent in French and German. I also speak basic Spanish, Chinese Mandarin, Russian, Dutch and Irish. I have further experience as a freelance translator and writer and have taught English as a foreign language.

I am interested in finding work in the Tokyo area, starting in July or August Protected content . I am open to all lines of work including business management and development, office administration, sales, translation, teaching, writing, etc. If you have any potentially suitable opportunities, or if you know of any potential companies I could contact, please get in touch.

Many thanks in advance.

Tokyo Forum