Join now

Liviing In Japan - Seeking Employment (Tokyo)

Hello All,

I am an American with a permanent resident visa living in Japan for the past Protected content . I have been out of work for quite a while now and can tell you it is very difficult trying to find new employment right now. I am requesting for some assitance, suggestions, and information on possible opportunities or position availabilities. I wish to continue living in Japan and currently reside in Tokyo.

I speak basic/conversational Japanese and have worked most of my career here in operations, logistics, transportation, including warehosuing, and maintain large truck/tractor & trailer license for Japan. Experienced in Business Development, Account Management, and not beyond getting my hands dirty at laborer jobs. I have managed small and large groups of personnel both in the military serives and at various companies. Held positons at various levels.

If any of our friends out there have any leads or suggestions and are willing to lend a hand, it would be greatly appreciated. Willing to travel as position and/or employer may require.

I have resumes available both in English and Japanese.

Sincerely and Respectfully Requested,

Walter Edwards

Tokyo Forum