Join now

Looking for someone to help our photoshoot (Tokyo)

Good chance to make 10,000 yen :)

Hi. My name is Yuuka and I am working at a Japanese consulting company in the field of training and development.
We have just launched a website in English ( Protected content ) for our organizational assessment tool we have developed at our company.
As you can see on the website, people in the picture on top are all Japanese. Now that we have launched the English website we would like to have this picture international so that we can promote it globally.
We are now looking for people with different nationality who can join our photoshoot.
If you or someone you know are interested, please see the following for details.

REQUIREMENTS:
We are looking for someone:
- of non-Asian race
- who can come to our office in Hanzomon on April 20 from 11:00am
 ・ photoshoot should take about Protected content
 ・ access to our office ( Protected content )
- who can come to the photoshoot with business casual attire (NO T-shirt, NO jeans or shorts).

NOTE:
- As we would like people of various races, generations, gender to be in the picture, please allow us to go through a selection. Please send us a picture or link for a website (facebook etc.) so we can identify your look
- For those who help us with the photoshoot, we will cover your transportation cost (10,000 yen)
If anyone interested, please contact me here before April 18.

Thank you!

Tokyo Forum

Our Global Partners