Join now

Meet people during my trip to show me around (Tokyo)

Hi Everyone,

I’ve wanted to go to Tokyo for a long time and decided I wouldn’t postpone no longer. So I’m planning to go for about 12 days from from around 30/3 till 11/4 begin of April (so I could see the blossom) :-)
I’ll try to find a nice bed & breakfast near center. I’m sure I won’t have a second to wonder what to do, …

But …. I’m very social and therefor I’m a little bit afraid I'll get lonely being on my own for 10 days in a city where almost nobody speaks any of my languages.
So in order not to get too lost in translation and become homesick within a few days, … it would be great if I could meet some people speaking either English, French or Dutch who at some moments could show me around, have diner with me (I treat) , show me night life in Tokyo.
I’m a passionate dancer and if I also could meet a 'party animal' to experience dance clubs (muse, womb, trump room?) that would be great (btw, ... fyi I don't drink).
If you would do that for me, then in return I’ll invite you for two days in July at Tomorrowland in Boom-Belgium (worlds biggest dance festival in the world) for which I already have 2 tickets. :-)
(People would kill to get one of the annual Protected content !). Btw, … please don’t take it personal, … but my preference goes to female company, rather than men.

If you would to do that for me or know someone else who would, … please reply. If any questions, don’t hesitate to send email to Protected content

Thank you in advance !

Jean-Marc

Tokyo Forum

Our Global Partners