Join now

Networking in Tokyo?!

Dear All,

I am a Global Business Development Manager for an International Recruitment Agency in Luxury, Fashion & Design based in Paris.

We have set quite some ambitious and exciting growth objectives for Protected content Protected content include expanding our recruitment services & activities to Tokyo!!

I am working with local partners in Tokyo and I am collaborating with some of the Japanese leading design schools and design agencies, but I would also be delighted to connect with you (!) - Japanese & Expat professionals who are working in:

The Design Industry (Industrial Design, Electronics, Automotive, FMCG, Package Design & Digital Design), the Fashion Industry or the Luxury Industry.

Although I am working for a recruitment company I am not a recruiter, the initial idea of connecting with you is not to offer you new jobs, but rather to obtain a better understanding on the Japanese Business Culture and HR Practices in our areas of expertise and of course to expand my network in Japan.

I am planning my first visits to Tokyo in September and would be delighted to see you there! Please feel free to connect with me on linkedin (pauline boerhof) or send me a private message on: Protected content

Thank you in advance. I am looking forward to get in touch with you.

Best Regards,
Pauline Boerhof

Tokyo Forum