Join now

★Salary 300K English/ Japanese speakers★ (Tokyo)

Salary 300,000 YEN/Month UP★Sales Support★ TOP Trading company and HR advertising company @Ebisu/ Akasaka, Tokyo

Hello! My name is On from HR department. My company is urgently recruiting English/ Japanese speakers from various nationalities. Many position opened!

This is a job opportunity for English/ Japanese speakers from any countries and nationalities if you are interested in sales and customer support business.

Moreover we are recruiting East African, Malaysian, Russian, Burmese, Spanish (Chile) and Mongolian language speakers.
If you are interested in applying or wish for more detail, please
email your resume, questions to

Protected content

★About our company★
We deal with second hand car exporting and as well as Human Resource solution to provide global manpower to other international corporate. Contact in to know more about us!

★Company atmosphere★
We are full of international minded people with multi-lingual speakers in the office. Both English and Japanese speakers plus one of your mother tongue are all welcome!

★Job description ★
●Be the point of contacting between Japan head quarter and local affiliates
●Use linguistic ability to coordinate in sales activity by mail, phone and other paper work
●Providing data and reports to help the sales team
●Be the assistance to marketing strategies and sales lead opportunities with your home country expertise

★Qualifications★
●Any nationalities Male or Female in any age with excellent English and Japanese or East African, Malaysian, Russian, Burmese, Spanish (Chile) Mongolian language speakers
●For the nationality noted above, Japanese or English language ability will be an advantage
●Bachelor Degree in any field
●Experience in customer service, office work or coordination work is an advantage
●Available for job interview, currently in Japan

★Working Conditions★
●Monday to Friday 9: Protected content
●Salary 300,000 YEN/ Month depending on experience and skills
●Annual bonus
●Work location in Tokyo, Ebisu Station
●Transportation allowance
●Welfare, pension and insurance according to Japanese labor law
●Japan working visa supported

Get back to me through message or at
Protected content

Hope to hear back from you soon!