Join now

Sean's Club - Helping Children - Down Syndrome (Tokyo)

“A hundred years from now it will not matter what my bank account was, the sort of house I lived in, or the kind of car I drove... but the world may be different because I was important in the life of a child.”

今から百年後には、私自身の銀行預金が幾らあったかとか、どんな家に住んでいたかとか、どんな車を運転していたかなどは、何ら問題にならないだろう.......しかし、私が子供の人生に大事であったことにより世界は変わることだろう。

Well Everyone,

I want to announce the official launch of Sean’s Club a Non-Profit Organization to help Down Syndrome Children in Japan.

Protected content

特定非営利活動法人NPO SEANSCLUB was officially approved by the Tokyo Metropolitan Government on the 28th of March Protected content Incorporated by the Japanese Legal Affairs Bureau on the 6th April Protected content .

特定非営利活動法人NPO SEANSCLUBは Protected content 3 月 28 日に東京都に正式に承認され、 Protected content 4 月 6 日、日本の法務局にて認証されました。

SEANSCLUB - SPECIAL EDUCATION AND NO SPECIAL CHILD LEFT UNHAPPILY BEHIND

It's a first step to what I hope in the future will be a template to help all children in Japan with any Learning or Physical disabilities.

Have a look at the YouTube Channel etc. and Sean’s Story – Let’s try together to get some other Sparks flying for this cause!

Protected content

The website will of course be fully in Japanese in the future.

Please Share this E-Mail message with anyone and everyone you feel maybe interested or want help.

Help Support the Cause. *

Cartan McLaughlin

Chairman
Sean’s Club
Tel: Protected content
E-Mail: Protected content
Protected content
Helping Children with Down Syndrome

Tokyo Forum

Our Global Partners