Join now

Special Education Coordinator looking for Work (Tokyo)

Hi all,
New to the forum, still in Australia but looking to relocate to Japan early next year - I've been researching employment in international schools and have come across some companies that cater specifically to children with disabilities, although they are not necessarily schools as such, like this one - Protected content . I'm trying to work out how to negotiate salary, visa/spousal visa, living/travel allowance etc for companies outside of the school system - do they have HR departments like international schools do? I have heard back from the above company asking for a CV and salary requirements- I've been teaching special ed and children from non English speaking backgrounds for the last six years with the nsw dept. of education, so I've never really had to think about it before. Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated, I really want to be able to relocate! Also, if anyone knows of any places looking for a special education teacher, or an educational consultant I'd love to hear from you! Thanks so much for all your help - sorry for the long winded post!

Tokyo Forum