Join now

Tokyo Newbie

Hi
I moved to Tokyo in the back end of June Protected content my girlfriend Victoria. The move was very sudden as Victoria was offered a secondment for two years and we both had to make a decision with in 24 hrs. To cut a long story short we both agreed to move here and I instantly handed in my resignation to my bank in London. Now here we are :). - You have to take a risk in life, right?!
Anyway, enough of the boring stuff and I'll get straight to the point. We are currently staying adjacent to Tokyo-Midtown in the Oakwood Premier Serviced Apartments and we haven't rarely ventured out too far and don't have many contacts at all. Be great to get to know other expats in the area.
I am a keen sportsman and would love to play some golf (I play off Protected content some football (ex semi pro) out here, completely new experience.
I am also unemployed out here and am looking for work, so any contacts would be great. I'm not expecting miracles but I have 7 years experience in Back Office environments and to be completely honest I wouldn't mind a change of career if the right opportunity (or any opportunity) comes along.
Sorry to bore you for so long :) - Hope to find some contacts.
Thanks
Chris

Tokyo Forum

Our Global Partners