Join now

Trainee position in hospitality, admin field (Tokyo)

I am currently a bachelor student at the Ecole hôtelière of Lausanne, an alumnus of the EHL two-year program called “Hotel and Restaurant Management Diploma”. As a part of the course, students are asked to undertake a 20 weeks internship in administration, from June Protected content .
I am interested in the opportunity of being admitted in a customer satisfaction oriented and dynamic company as I believe I am most efficient in this kind of environment in which I can bring my full skills set. Working in an environment with people who believe in the product they've created and/or sell matches my personal objectives. By believing myself, with passion, in what the company offers, I strive to give my very best in every project I undertake. I am looking for a position in Sales & Marketing, Purchasing or Rooms as I strive to learn as much as I can in the hospitality field and have already worked many months in food & beverage departmens.

If someone have tips or opportunities to provide, please send me an email so I can send you my CV and motivation letter.

Thank you in advance,

Kind Regards.

Jérôme Bessard.

Tokyo Forum