Join now

WELCOME HOME おかえりなさい! (Tokyo)

I could not just wait any longer and watch the situation Japan. Therefore, my friends I have set up a group in Facebook called “WELCOME HOME おかえりなさい!”

Protected content

Here briefly the purpose of the group:

IN DESPERATE TIMES LIKE THIS WE ALL NEED TO EMBRACE DESPERATE MEASURES. This group’s purpose is to bring hosts around the world and people from Japan (Preferably people with little children and babies) together. Anyone who wants and can host someone from Japan shall post his/ her details here, so any interested from Japan can get in touch with them directly and can discuss further details.

I AM AWARE THAT THE PROUD PEOPLE OF JAPAN WOULD RATHER STAY IN THEIR COUNTRY, THEN LEAVING IT, BUT PLEASE KNOW THAT YOU ARE WELCOME ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD!

I need Group Administrators since I do not know how long I will be able to log-in while I am based in Shanghai. Interested people preferably should speak Japanese and English.

Any Japanese airline operators are welcome to participate!

EVEN IF YOU CANNOT HOST SOMEONE IN YOUR HOME, YOU MIGHT KNOW SOME WHO CAN.

PLEASE JOIN AND ALSO SPREAD THE WORD SO WE CAN REACH AS MANY PEOPLE POSSIBLE!
NOTE: If you are in the LinkedIn group “Friends of Japan / Nippon no Yuujin” please participate in the thread there as well. Thank you! Protected content

Tokyo Forum

Our Global Partners