1 Bed, 1 Den Basement available, Mississauga (Toronto)
I'm offering my,
1 Bedroom, 1 Den Basement Unit in my Semi-Detached HOUSE in upscale Clarkson Neighborhood in Mississauga. Hardwood Floors. There is no separate living room in the basement.
<<< Basement unit available from 1-July- Protected content *Rent $ Protected content month >>>
- Includes maintenance and utilities (Electricity, Water, Heating/Cooling, WiFi, Cable connection)
- Rent MAY BE NEGOTIABLE in exchange for help in cooking, cleaning, laundry and some child supervision. I’m a single father (property owner) and live with my 9 year old daughter on the main and upper floors of the house.
Access to the basement unit is via the patio door and through the Kitchen, there is no separate entrance into the basement.
- 1 Large spacious unfurnished room (basement)
- 1 Unfurnished DEN (basement)
- 1 Three piece Washroom (basement)
- Common Shared Utility / Laundry area (basement) - Place a work desk OR use as storage area
- Full access to fully furnished KITCHEN as well as all (main level)
Kitchen is shared with the owner of the house
- Full access to Large Patio and Private Lawn/ backyard
- Full access to Storeroom / Shed in backyard
- 2 Private Parking spots
Central Heating and Cooling.
30 minutes via TTC to University of Toronto Mississauga
10 minutes walk to Clarkson Community Centre
10 minutes walk to Food Basics
10 minutes walk to Hillside Public School
7 mins walk to Clarkson Go Stn - Protected content to Union Stn via Go Fast Train)
3 mins walk to TTC bus stop.
This place is ideal if you work anywhere downtown, near Union station.
The travel time door to door is literally 35 minutes.
Please let me know if you or anyone you know may be interested.