Join now

Anyone wants to look pretty? (Toronto)

Views

Hi, I am currently attending the School of Profession Makeup on Danforth and Coxwell. I will need a model for Saturday June 21, Protected content 10:30 at the school to apply makeup on your face. Compensation is 12/h or 40 for 2 hours. Serious inquiries only. For more information and requirements, please DM/Inbox me.

Now a shameless plug;)

I am a Makeup artist who is about to graduate from "The School of Professional Makeup Ltd" in 2 weeks and looking for some experience for a photgrapher or model collaboration in exchange of print. I have been taught in TV makeup for both male/female, Editorial, Fashion Shows, Special Occasions like weddings, Airbrushing techniques. I've done the following field works and currently working on a page to showcase my work

- "Kwesi" Fashion Show [ Protected content Lead Makeup artist - Jodi Benta - look was super glam with orange lips!

- "Unapologetic New Choir" Event at the TelUS Center Protected content artists including myself were asked to paint over a Protected content (male/female Protected content per face.

- Look at Me Now (A shelter for abused women) - Volunteer opportunity on a monthly beauty night.

On a very small fee:
I also provide consultation on how to choose and blend the perfect foundation and to match your skin tone, eyebrow tweezing techniques, full face makeup with false eyelashes or just a simple touchup, and how to shop for makeup with out spending an arm and a leg.

"Let the beauty you love be what you do. There are a thousand ways to kneel and kiss the earth." Rumi!

Meron

Toronto Forum

Our Global Partners