Join now
Log in Join

Artist Immigrants (Toronto)

Hello, Hello, I am planning to apply for Canadian Imiigration under Self Employed program. I am an artist (painter) and have 2 year certificate. I can't find on CIC site or anywhere if I need ECA (Educational Credential Assessment) on this certificate. Can you please help me in fetching this info? If you are an artist and applied under same program, perhaps you know about it. Thanks

Toronto Forum