Bilingual (French) Technical Support Analyst (Toronto)
Working in a fast-paced environment, the Technical Support Analysts handle inbound calls and provide detailed, factual information, advice and assistance of a technical nature to external business clients and internal users via telephone about designated technology-based business products and related applications. The Technical Support Analysts are directly accountable for delivering a high standard of telephone service and are expected to provide professional, knowledgeable, accurate information to clients.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
• Effectively respond to inquiries of both a product and technical nature received by telephone, fax, letter or e-mail from internal and external clients regarding any of the products and services offered by GDP such as CBB , FTS, Lightning Fax, FX Web and their related applets.
• Analyze the client problem or issue, refer to the appropriate resource material or consult other experts and provide the appropriate solution. This includes opening tickets with HP to communicate and escalate variances with product or delivery channels.
• Follow up with the client to ensure that their enquiries have been satisfactorily resolved.
• While taking the customer’s call, clearly document a detailed problem log using Siebel call tracking software.
• Identify recurring anomalies or irregularities to determine their frequency, cause and recommend potential solutions. Assist in the development of supporting documentation or procedures.
• In the course of identifying a client’s needs or providing resolution, assist the sales force in recommending other Business Banking products.
• Remain fully informed and up to date on developments and enhancements relating to all products and services.
• Perform Client Tutorials on new CBB Clients, fully explaining the functionality and features of CProduct and Delivery Channels to the clients
Minimum Knowledge, Skill, and Ability Requirements:
• Candidates must be bilingual English/French (Reading, Writing, Speaking)
• Highly knowledgeable in PC applications, operating systems and hardware (Windows 98, Windows Protected content , Windows XP, Windows NT, DOS, Communication Software, modems, MS Office 98, Protected content
• Strong knowledge of Internet technology and software including browsers (Netscape and IE)
• Accurate and efficient typing skills; organizational skills and the ability to set priorities; takes initiative and exercises sound judgment within areas of responsibility; demonstrates highly effective communication skills both orally and written
• Understanding of the impact technology problems have on customers.
• Ability to work in an environment where noise level is at times high due to open office concept
• Ability to learn new technologies and products quickly and thoroughly
• Help Desk/Phone Support an asset
• Branch processing and operational experience and asset
Pay: $18 per hour
If you are interested to apply for this position and are eligible to work in Canada, please send me your resume to Protected content
In the subject, please write: "Bilingual (French) Technical Support Analyst - Internations"