Join now

Business message (Toronto)

Dear friends,
I am looking for information about companies/organizations in Toronto that would potentially require the services of an experienced film-editor, with strong project management expertise as well as significant film-making & journalistic experience. At this point I am doing due diligence/research rather than a formal job search.
Any input or clues would be appreciated!
As a recognized story-teller and cultural interpreter, my core-competencies are:
· Protected content Production
· Protected content
· Protected content Management
· Protected content Planning
· Protected content Direction (notably Opera)
· Protected content
· Protected content
Since moving to Canada two years ago I have invested a great deal of time in orientating myself to best Canadian business practice and the general corporate environment here in Ontario. My research has shown that at my present level of orientation, film-editing would be the logical role to pursue.
My most recent Canadian experience includes participation as Camera/Editor Person for KNOT, at Zero Gravity Circus and as Production Assistant for a high level documentary for Stornoway Communication, ICHANNEL.
Similarly, while completing a Diploma in Film Arts & Production at the Toronto Media & Film College, I was involved in numerous real time projects as director/scriptwriter.
My family and I chose to move to Canada because, as a multi-cultural haven, it blinked as beacon that would allow full and enjoyable investment of my experience/ability to bridge production and operational gaps internationally and at home.