Join now

Downtown furnished condo to share – immediate! (Toronto)

You will be sharing this 2 bedroom / 2 bathroom apartment with me – I am a designer and speak fluently in English, Spanish, Italian And Portuguese. I am seeking another non-smoking, working professional to fill this room. The rent is $ Protected content Utilities and WiFi. Facilities include air conditioning, rooftop with BBQ, Yoga room, Gym, Jacuzzi.

The room is furnished with a bed, a desk, a chair, a floor lamp, a TV, a mirror and a closet although at your request these items can be removed.

The location is in the heart of Toronto's Downtown located between the Financial and Entertainment Districts. A block away from the Four Seasons Opera House, the Roy Thompson Concert Hall, The Toronto International Film Festival Centre and Shangri La Toronto. Subway is 1.5 blocks away from St Andrew and Osgoode. You also have King and Queen Streetcars closeby.

First and last month rent is typically required, along with character and work references.

If you are interested in viewing, please call Protected content email Protected content to set up an appointment.