English teachers needed in China (Toronto)
Key Responsibilities Involve:
• Our average work schedule being Monday through Friday.
• Teachers being given between 18 to 20 classes per week, with each class lasting 45 minutes.（13 to 15 hours) with no office hours & weekends off.
• Teaching periods from September through January ,and March through June, with the provided option of teaching during semester breaks.
• Salaries range from Protected content Protected content (tax free) and is based on qualification, degree, teaching experience, & teaching certification.
• Provide are Private Furnished Apartment in which the school will cover water, electric, and internet fees.
• Three free meals offered by the school
• Registration and enrollment assistance, pre-departure material, an ongoing support
• Airport pick-up
• Certain travel allowances are offered / provided to those teaching for multiple terms in our schools.