Join now

Executive assistant / virtual assistant (Toronto)

Hello, everyone.

My name is Katia, I am 35 years old executive assistant looking for an opportunity here in Toronto.

I graduated from a Brazilian university in Languages - English and Brazilian Portuguese - qualified to teach both languages and translate. I had worked as Language teacher in-class and in-companies in Brazil and in Mexico.

I have over 5 years experience on the administrative field, and other 6 more years experiences with customer services (inbound). I also took few courses related to customer service's excellence and Business communication.

I have worked for multinationals in Brazil, assisting high executives on their daily routines, including but not limited to answering phone calls and prioritizing them, responsible for their agendas, office maintenance, reports, memos, communication with partners and clients, as taking care of hiring processes including visas. As personal assistant I assisted as light bookkeeping, emails, general organization, agendas and traveling, school and appointments' schedules.

I can provide my resume and solid references, in case of interest.

Looking forward to hear from you soon.

Regards,

Katia.

Toronto Forum