Join now

Knocking down Silos in Toronto - A much sought after event to attend - Dave Howlett is Presenting

Hello Everyone,

Each day we hear about more bad news. Many companies are seeing their sales drop Protected content %. Job fairs are packed with applicants. Sales people are trying to cold call everyone they know. Hire freezes and belt-tightening are country-wide. It's hard not to get overwhelmed. What do we need? We need hope and we need options.

You can sit at home and wait for the government, your boss or your company to make things better. Or you can put on your coat and come out to meet hundreds of people who want to help you and who will ask you to help them. It's not a job fair, it's not just another networking event, it's a growing community of people who assist each other with careers, sales and friendship because its the right thing to do.

On Monday night, April Protected content we are holding the long awaited Greater Toronto Area Knocking down Silos event at the Sheraton Parkway Hotel in Richmond Hill. You are receiving this email because I believe, especially in this troubled economy, the best thing we can do is network before we are forced to. Audiences include CEO's and students, employees and unemployed, Canadians and newly landed immigrants (there is a reason we call it Knocking down Silos.)

As I have attended a KDS before, here is my special RHB discount code to get 50% off the admission price for you and your guests.

IS- Protected content

Please log onto Protected content and enter this CODE when you sign up online (a ticket/receipt will be issued.)

Cheers,
Gautam Nath

Toronto Forum

Our Global Partners