Join now

Looking for a job in Canada (Toronto)

Hello,

I am Eliabe. I am an 18-year-old male from Brazil.

I am a high school graduate. I have experience working as a translator, administrative assistant, and warehousing assistant.

I took a basic course on administrative services and telemarketing last year.

I also have some experience in the arts as I took painting Protected content , Protected content , singing Protected content drama Protected content .

I have friends in Vancouver and Winnipeg and I am looking for any jobs in Canada, in or out of those cities. I am currently working three jobs here in Brazil in order to save up for the visa and plane tickets.
However, if you wish to pay for my tickets and/or visa, I would allow you to compensate your loss of funds by subtracting them from my own salary or by working extra hours.

It can be any type of job -- in or out of my fields of experience. If it requires special training, I might be able to take it before going to Canada but you would have to let me know beforehand.

If you can help me find a job or know anyone who can, please contact me as soon as possible. I will highly appreciate your help as this is really important to me.

Thanks for reading.

Regards,

Eliabe Vidal.

Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners

Toronto Forum