Join now

Looking for a position as Business Developer (Toronto)

Hello Everyone,

My name is David and I am a French MBA holder with a major in entrepreneurship from the Ballarat Business School, in Hong Kong. Prior to this, I studied the first part of my MBA program in Australia, at the Ballarat Business School (near Melbourne).

I am writing to you because I am currently looking for a job in Toronto as a Business Developer.

I have different work experiences, from Marketing, Public Relation to Selling. In fact, I have worked for large companies as IBM Ireland, Millesima in Bordeaux (subsidiary of LVMH in the wine industry), and Maisberger Whiteoaks in Munich, which is the third largest Public Relation Agency in Germany.

I do not have any difficulty to adapt to new environments, as I am curious and like to know more about a new culture. I do speak 4 languages fluently (French, German, Amharic and English) and have basic knowledge in russian, Spanish and Mandarin.

I would be grateful if you could please hand out my resume to some contacts or give some valuable information on the job market there.

Best Regards,