Join now

looking for new job opportunity in toronto (Toronto)

Hi Everyone

I am a Canadian PR holder and im looking for a job opportunity in Toronto, im basically looking for a job that can be turned into a career and the most important job feature i look for is the opportunity to grow according to hard work and dedication, therefor if the salary is not high in the beginning i wont mind and i will be willing to learn if something is necessary
Im very professional at workplace
the most common aspect all my previous experiences have in common is public relations, customer handling/experience and providing training, briefing and coaching team members
I have been active in different fields of architecture projects, import/export businesses and currently telecommunication technical support
The advantage that these field changes give me is I can handle almost anything thrown my way confidently with open arms
I can see opportunities and possibilities where they are not visible, and when everyone prefers their comfort zone, implementing change and all its difficulties will excite me so i can be the best option for managing change in a workplace
if you know any opening or opportunity please let me know
Best Regards