Join now

Mechanical Engineer Job Seeker (Toronto)

Dear All,

I am seeking your kind assistance in finding a Mechanical Engineer position in a firm, even a small tip is worthy valued to me. I'm briefing a small description of my personal potentials and expertise, if this might help you more to assist:

Design and preparation of construction documents and drawings, involvement / decision maker in contracts, orders, change orders, invoicing and many other financial and contractual documents, thoroughly familiar with ASHRAE, SMACNA, UPC, NFPA documents, and building codes and able to incorporate ‘green’ features and value engineering into design solutions.

I have a total of 10 years of experience, and i have no objection if it takes to go back to a fresh graduate position in order to have the chance to gain a Canadian experience, since i have a strong will to thrive in the Canadian Construction Sector. I am a fluent English and French speaker as well.

Again, whatever you can do for me, even for only reading this thread, i am really grateful for your time, and have a wonderful day.

Regards,

Toronto Forum