A process automation company is looking for a Software Application Support Specialist - Bilingual English & French/Spanish. They provide cloud (SaaS) solutions to their clients that simplify and automate their business processes in areas such as Case Management, Grants Management, Research Management and Not for Profit Management.
Bilingualism in languages outlined is an asset but is not mandatory.
Hours of Work: - Mon to Fri, Afternoon/Evening shifts 1:00pm to 9:00pm.
Location: Toronto, ON (University & King area - St. Andrew or Osgoode Subway Stn.)
This role requires a mix of technical, business and communication skills gained though theoretical and practical experiences.
• You will be trained to provide telephone and email support for our existing customers in a call centre environment..
• Most of your time will be in the office providing telephone and email support but you may, from time to time, be required to provide on-site support.
• As you become more competent, you may begin to provide pre-sales technical support to the sales team in the sales process.
• Depending on your background and experience, this role may lead to implementation, training, consulting or project management roles.
• You will report to the Director of Client Support and Operations.
• Some travel may be required within North America.
• Supporting our clients in their use of our web-based application via telephone and email.
• Testing enhancements and maintenance changes.
• Assisting with implementation projects.
• Other related duties as assigned.
• Computer Systems Technology Diploma or Computer Science Degree.
• Clear concise and effective Bilingual English and French/Spanish customer support capability is a definite asset for this role.
• Being able to professionally communicate via email and over the phone is a MUST for this role.
• Up to 1 year experience in a similar role a definite asset.
• A solid understanding of application software concepts, databases, and internet concepts.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Solid knowledge of ‘Software as a Service’ solutions (SAAS) an asset.
• Ability to grasp concepts quickly with strong analytical and problem solving skills, and attention to detail.
• Ability to work independently to service individual accountability, and within a team environment a must.
Interested candidates please send me your resume to Protected content . In the subject of the email, please indicate the position and that it is from Internations.
*** Only for people currently living in Canada and eligible to work in Canada ***