Join now

Toronto InterNations - Ambassador Update

Dear InterNations Members & Friends:

I hope everyone’s New Year has kicked-off with a positive and uplifting start!

Some of you may already have seen the e-mail from our North American coordinator Linda Klewer and Jennifer’s message to the community, I will be stepping down from my role as Ambassador to the Toronto InterNations community after the February event. After 4 years as ambassador to this amazing community of expatriates in Toronto, I have made the difficult decision to resign as ambassador so I can concentrate on my other personal and professional commitments.

I can’t even believe that four years have passed so quickly! I never envisioned that the Toronto community would grow so fast and consist of so many different ethnicities and experienced professional expats. We have always tried to host premium InterNations events to assist newcomers to Canada and existing members find opportunities to network for professional and personal reasons. Obviously, we couldn’t have done this without support from all our members and the InterNations team in Munich. During this journey, I have made some terrific friends and connected with people that I would never have met otherwise.

I will continue on as a member of InterNations and I hope to keep in touch with you all and attend future events when I am able. I want to thank the Toronto community for supporting Jennifer and I for our events and also reaching out to us when our assistance was required. Of course, we will still be available for any advice if required. It has been a pleasure serving as ambassador and I wish you all continued success in your professional and personal lives.

I do hope that some of you will all consider applying for the position as an ambassador, I guarantee that it will be an invaluable opportunity to not only develop your event planning skills, but also expand your network and enhance your communication skills. I look forward to seeing another team grow in the role that I have cherished for the last four years. I sincerely appreciate all the support from our members over the years. I can’t express how being an ambassador to this wonderful community and seeing it grow with the support of InterNations has enriched me personally and professionally. I especially want to thank my friend and co-ambassador Jennifer Kelly, for all her support and for being an amazing co-ambassador in the past few years.

Jennifer and I will continue as co-ambassadors until February 25, Protected content . In order to keep the great spirit of the InterNations Community in Toronto, we are currently looking for a new Ambassador Team to organize monthly events in Toronto.

The task is primarily about bringing our members together by organizing a monthly Get-Together and by being a contact person for other members. By volunteering as an InterNations Ambassador you will rapidly expand your network of friends and business contacts.

If you are a global mind who likes the idea of InterNations or if you know someone who would be perfect for this position, please send a private message to *Linda Klewer* or send a short application by email to * Protected content

We would like to hear a few lines about your background, what makes you a good InterNations Ambassador and why you would like to take on this position.

If you would like to learn more about the position of the InterNations Ambassador, please read about it here: * Protected content

Best Regards,

Anjali

Toronto Forum

Our Global Partners