Join now

Want to Immigrate and/or study in Canada? (Toronto)

Hello there,

Do you want to study in Canada? whether it is for language school or college/university...we do it for you! Woori Education and Immigration is the leader in this field and have been awarded many times by the industry. We work globally...we have clients from all through Europe, Turkey, Russia, South America and Asia. We have experienced education and immigration consultants speaking in various languages suiting to your needs so you can feel comfortable. We do school research, school application, Study Permit and Temporary Resident Visa applications to Study Permit and TRV extensions for you. We have a solid and reputable visa lawyers that overlook your papers and submissions. We have strong connections with various schools which makes the approval process even more smooth. Our website is Protected content If you have any questions, we are more than happy to answer them for you.

Toronto Forum

Our Global Partners